Thursday, December 15

Go for it, Mr Karamanlis

Good on you, Mr Karamanlis. I don't care if they question certain aspects of your lifestyle. I only question your real determination. You've started the process of deregulation of the public labour market to break the stranglehold on jobs for life and the unions and 'workers' have obviously kneejerked into strike action. Its a natural process. Ignore them, it's your public duty.

Only, I wonder will you have the time to complete this process before the coming elections? Do you really have the determination aka Thatcher? She needed the Falklands to buy her the time to complete the changes needed. What distraction will your political Gods give you, 'cos you'll need it for sure. You can count on me to help. Maybe I could invade Cyprus for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home